MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats the best exhaust for the 1000 S? I like the looks of stock exhaust with four pipes. I know Ferracci,Emoto,and MV corsa. But whats the best bang for the buck?

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
The "BEST" exhaust would probably be the moto corse or Mv corse titanium exhaust, but those can send your wallet into a coma

The prices for RG3s, which are probably your best bet are

$1,613.75 from ferracci
£949.95~$1,879.476 from emoto
$1,596.00 from MV agusta sp

WOW mv Corse is the lowest for once (according to their currency conversion)

You may also end up saving by posting an ad in the WTB section

They come in brown or gold finish

Attachments

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Jimmyz said:
Whats the best exhaust for the 1000 S? I like the looks of stock exhaust with four pipes. I know Ferracci,Emoto,and MV corsa. But whats the best bang for the buck?

Also depends on what you are trying to acheive, asthetics/sound/power increase and is so, at what part of the rpm range.

My view is RG3's, retain original MV look, and fixes the 5000rpm hole, also sound amazing particularly on the rev over run...

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
I must admit to being biased to the RG3, mainly to keep the original look and it's a factory part etc. But there are some tasty ones on the market for sure.E Moto has the best selection and you can view on line.
If you want original look but with a bit more grunt and throatier sound go the RG3 I got mine through the dealer so no warranty issues.

·
Registered
338 Posts
I'm with yea on the RG3's however, the Ti is on another level. FYI; MotoCorse offers the exact same design as the stock or RG3 but in Ti. As you may be aware, MC is the factory supplier to MV's SP Ti silencer and exhaust manifold.

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Drew said:
I'm with yea on the RG3's however, the Ti is on another level. FYI; MotoCorse offers the exact same design as the stock or RG3 but in Ti. As you may be aware, MC is the factory supplier to MV's SP Ti silencer and exhaust manifold.
but they don't have Titanium F1 MV Corse etched into them :toothless making them utterly useless :)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Any decent pics of the Sil Moto Titanium anywhere?

I've seen some good shots of the carbon but feel they look too "after market" for my tastes.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts