MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Banned
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gents

I am currently looking for a new Brutale in the U.K.

I am looking for a good deal. Are any of you U.K. gents aware of any U.K. showrooms are have a good price reduction on the Brutale model. Im open to various options between the 1078 and 1090

If any gent could assist or is in the know of a dealer near them giving a good price prease let me know

thank you.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Hi
I bought mine new from Robinsons of Rochdale, it was over a 500 mile round trip but was worth it .

·
Registered
42 Posts
You should speak to Drayton Croft (Leics) - they have a few Brutes sitting there in stock. Speak to Richard or John - they'll give you good service.

Andy

·
Registered
76 Posts
I too went to Robinsons of Rochdale - they're part of MotoGB group who are the official UK importer for MV.

Fortunately for me, it's only a 25 mile round trip to them and they did me a good price on my 990R Ltd Edition, which was up for nearly £12k at the Manchester bike show in January - I got it for £11k with a free load of goodies thrown in.

·
Registered
14,534 Posts
Best Deal?

in the "FS -WTB" section maybe ?????

or "Group Rides":stickpoke:stickpoke:stickpoke:stickpoke

·
Registered
2,502 Posts

love ya work mate :thewife:

·
Banned
48 Posts

no, im happy here, if your not happy dont view, keep out the thread and leave it to the Brits

always one isnt there.

MVAGOGO thanks for the update, I will call them this morning

Steve1968 no PM received from you, I will PM you and hopefully you can reply.

Thanks to all that replied with assistance, any further updates appreciated as I will be buying soon. and please keep it U.K. im not interested in prices around the world or childish views and comments with little sticks poking

·
Banned
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

no, im happy here. whats all this childish stick waving nonsense? if you want to be childish please be childish in other threads and keep out of this one, I didnt ask you to view it. If you read again you will see U.K. deals

MVAGOGO thanks, I am now in talks with Bennetts but as I am looking to buy at end of month (next pay cheque) I am still hunting down good deals

Steve 1968 thank you for the PM which I have replied

again I thank all who have responded with sensible advice and suggestions

the others, you are simply wasting your time and others time with childish remarks

·
Registered
14,534 Posts
If any gent could assist or is in the know of a dealer near them giving a good price prease let me know
you have a "Want to Buy" question posted in the Brutale section

in posting it in the correct section, someone that may be thinking of selling a late Brutale and your post would prod them to act

spell check works! try it

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
no, im happy here. whats all this childish stick waving nonsense? if you want to be childish please be childish in other threads and keep out of this one, I didnt ask you to view it.......

....... I thank all who have responded with sensible advice and suggestions

the others, you are simply wasting your time and others time with childish remarks

Respectfully, very respectfully, lighten up 007.

Noel is a very respected, long time contributor here. He was throwing you a little jab, just having a little fun, for posting in the wrong area. You posted in the Brutie area rather than the somewhat more appropriate For Sale area. That's OK. We don't get too torqued up about that, especially with new guys like yourself. Go back and re-read Cruisers comment here (#10). He knew Noel was just gigging you and that's exactly why he posted up With the :thewife: emoticon. He was poking fun back at Noel.

Generally, we try to get along here (politics currently excepted), and have fun. Admonishing Noel, as you have done, is certainly your perogative, but it won't help you make friends. You may not care, and again, that's your perogative. In my experience, making friends, and having fun will provide you with a more rewarding experience here.

Furthermore, Noel might just be the most knowledgeable technical mind in residence on this forum, at least in the top half dozen or so, in addition to being a genuinely nice guy. If you hang out here for any length at all, you are very likely to have a technical question that he will gladly help you with, as he has done so a thousand times or more.

You can value my advice for exactly what you paid for it.......zero. That's fine with me. After you've been here a little more than 30 days, you'll likely get a little better feel about the players here. In the mean time, you might temper your lectures on childishness.

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
+ 1 Randy

·
Banned
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
look guys, im just looking for the best deal on a bike in U.K. Bennets have a good deal, just checking to se if anywhere can beat bennets, is there anything wrong with that and its a brutale so I thought put it in brutale section.

if that guy is so bloody smart and respected then why is he so intent on jabbin in a thread that has no concern on him, he aint even in the country?
Guess you get dickheads in every forum the R1 forum is same.

For anyone interested; I did phone Bennets and they have impressive deals, may be worth giving them a call.

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
if that guy is so bloody smart and respected then why is he so intent on jabbin in a thread that has no concern on him, he aint even in the country?

You asked, so I'll answer.......

He was just kidding you a little bit.........HE WAS JUST KIDDING! ( yes, I'm raising my voice......pardon my rudeness please). With your humorous screen name, I incorrectly presumed you might be able to understand that.

As for not being a Brit and not being concerned.......well, neither am I, but I'm concerned. Why? Well, you're new here for one reason, and I was just snooping around trying to learn about the new guy. Hopefully to make a new friend. I've made lots of UK friends here, and am always looking for more. Second, I own a Brutie, and generally camp out here, as does Noel, and many others.

·
Registered
17,189 Posts

·
Super Moderator
22,501 Posts
look guys, im just looking for the best deal on a bike in U.K. Bennets have a good deal, just checking to se if anywhere can beat bennets, is there anything wrong with that and its a brutale so I thought put it in brutale section.

Guess you get dickheads in every forum the R1 forum is same.

For anyone interested; I did phone Bennets and they have impressive deals, may be worth giving them a call.
On this forum, you will often find that your resource for "the best deal" is the guy you will probably piss of by showing yourself to be a superficial prick looking for "the best deal". People here have connections all over the world and they don't have to be "in country" to help you out a great deal....or to send you in a completely different direction because of your attitude. It is nice, however, that you have figured Noel out...I've known him for years and I thought, up until now, that he was a very knowledgeable guy with an infinite capacity to help others and provide them the best deal on the planet...I stand corrected, Noel you are a prick! Thanks, 007!!!:loser:

·
Banned
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
okay thank you for your replies and i have noted what you all say

would be nice if people reply with assistance rather than stick there nose in where it is clear they are of no assistance

1 - 20 of 43 Posts