MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
odonata said:
Those bits(Brembo monobloc, Master cylinders and Moto Corse Billet reservoirs) are on my top 5 wish list too!

A big congrat and happy birthday!!
Im looking forward to tomorrow like you wouldnt beleve, just carnt stop cleaning them.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
odonata said:
:laughing: :laughing: I understand...

just remember to post pictures of them once installed please
No probs i will give you the before and after treatment tomorrow

·
Registered
254 Posts
How did you get the fork lowers in black? Or did you have them done in black? I know Moto Corse dosn't list them in black

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Jimmyz said:
How did you get the fork lowers in black? Or did you have them done in black? I know Moto Corse dosn't list them in black
Hi jimmy they are zylon coated the stuff f1 teams use havnt got a clue where to get it done the guy who sold them had them specially commisioned,
the rear mount for the four piston brembo is a one off from moto corse

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Now that's a GREAT wife! Congrats, and looking forward to pics. Happy Birthday x2 and Merry XMas, too, while I'm at it ....

·
Registered
5,572 Posts
That's really cool.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
GRand said:
Now that's a GREAT wife! Congrats, and looking forward to pics. Happy Birthday x2 and Merry XMas, too, while I'm at it ....
Thanks for that she really is a star, mind you shes had a few toys for her brute, maybe shes feeling guilty :stickpoke

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
ste a said:
Im looking forward to tomorrow like you wouldnt beleve, just carnt stop cleaning them.
lets see here....they are not mounted on the bike, yet they keep getting soiled???? :jerkoff: I'd probably be doing the same thing.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
lewdog998 said:
lets see here....they are not mounted on the bike, yet they keep getting soiled???? :jerkoff: I'd probably be doing the same thing.
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Nearly got all the bits on the bike, i forgot the brembo brake banjo bolts are a differant thead pitch to the standard mv ones so its a trip to demon tweeks in the morning to resolve the problem, looking good though, pics tomorrow.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts