MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Just curious. Who can show one? Interested more in torque than in absolute power.
I have the graph of my 1000R with 170,8 hp and 118Nm of torque.

Better than an other guy with a 312 than came to the bench just after me... He was so angry cos' he had less power and torque than I did :)

·
Registered
988 Posts
I know its not a 312, but its got to be ball park, and don't forget about dyno read out variability :)

·
Registered
988 Posts
you should specify if it's engine or rear wheel numbers...
Sorry :eek: These are Rear Wheel figures :)

Also, the "As Recieved" blue line is the graph that came with the Microtec from X-Bikes. We squeezed just a few more numbers out of her.....My bike also had a BMC Breather and Decat/RG3 when Dyno'd.

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
Sorry :eek: These are Rear Wheel figures :)

Also, the "As Recieved" blue line is the graph that came with the Microtec from X-Bikes. We squeezed just a few more numbers out of her.....My bike also had a BMC Breather and Decat/RG3 when Dyno'd.
Put the Microtec on the bike instead of on the dyno. :stickpoke

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
So they (MV) said that the 312R is just about fully developed. .. Was that true or else why did they go to a new engine. .. Will the new engine last the next ten years and go thru a full development cycle?

Already they have another engine in the RR, will the Y10 MV eventually get this new shorter stroke engine?

Interesting eh?

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
I think mine got about 149hp on an eddycurrent dyno which you need to add about 17% to add on to come up to dynojet systems???

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That's actually what I read or heard somewhere as well; 312R's engine being further developed in search of more top end. I don't think however the difference will be noticeable in real life.

I'm most interested in graphs/experience of non-stock, at least catless, samples.

On reacquainting myself with the 312R (old love; I had my first one, after the 1000S, for six weeks, then binned it on a trackday) I find initial power delivery impressive; that's the shorter first gear fro you, compared to the 1078RR; the other gears are identical.

In well ridden-in (15k kms) stock form it's really a lovely bike with smooth power delivery and throttle response (Yes, I'm not b*s'ing here). Tweaking the suspension to your personal preference also makes a noticeable and positive difference.

I'm waiting for the RG3's and official Race ECU to arrive; that should bring it to its true form.

Keep the graphs coming!

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
That's actually what I read or heard somewhere as well; 312R's engine being further developed in search of more top end. I don't think however the difference will be noticeable in real life.

I'm most interested in graphs/experience of non-stock, at least catless, samples.

On reacquainting myself with the 312R (old love; I had my first one, after the 1000S, for six weeks, then binned it on a trackday) I find initial power delivery impressive; that's the shorter first gear fro you, compared to the 1078RR; the other gears are identical.

In well ridden-in (15k kms) stock form it's really a lovely bike with smooth power delivery and throttle response (Yes, I'm not b*s'ing here). Tweaking the suspension to your personal preference also makes a noticeable and positive difference.

I'm waiting for the RG3's and official Race ECU to arrive; that should bring it to its true form.

Keep the graphs coming!
Why don't you stick a microtec ecu on it? I've heard nothing but +ve's

1 - 20 of 50 Posts