MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
King of Bling
9,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been after a pair of decent looking motorbike safety jeans for some months..

I have tried several different brands Dragon, Hood, Dainese, Hein Gericke :blah::blah: and in my opinion these all in one way or another slightly lacked in either style or not enough protection, or in some cases both..

I went out for a bike ride last weekend with some mates and one of them turned up wearing these Berik Jeans.. They looked pretty cool and he said that they were very comfortable..

I had a search around on the net, and found that J&S motorbike accessories are selling these on their " Blue Cross" sale..

Popped down to my local outlet in Watford and tried on a pair yesterday..

They fit "Liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiike a Glove".... They normally retail at £119 but J&S are doing them for £95..

IMHO:These are the nicest biker safety jeans I've seen to date and are Rea-hee-hee-hee-heelly well made with a good balance between style and protection..

Check them out for yourselves :stickpoke

Attachments

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Did you get the invisible man to model them John? It would appear he has no torso or feet:laughing:

·
Registered
12 Posts
I mainly wear Esquad jeans on the bike and so far I am very happy with the product. I like the casual looks, and the jeans-ish material is supposed to offer outstanding protection (hopefully I will never know how good it really is...). Under the jeans I wear Action Pants from Forcefield - this combination should give as good protection as it gets. :yo:

http://www.esquad.fr/collection.php?collection=legendary&version=en

·
Registered
922 Posts
I bought a pair of Draggin' Jeans (Australia, not USA) from Custom Lids, Newcastle. My missus says my butt looks great in them, better than in other jeans. And for that reason alone, I give them two thumbs up.

If it's important to you, they are very well made, and comfortable. I wear them to the cinema, it's cold in there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts