MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bennetts were superb as usual. My 2016 Euro 4 Brutale 800 fell over on Saturday and needed a new gear shift lever, a clutch lever and a bar end. I decided to go aftermarket apart from the gear shift lever and rang Bennetts on Tuesday. I got straight through to the ever friendly helpful and knowledgeable Alison and to my utter disbelief she had one in stock and it arrived today.
The irony in this is that I previously owned a Benelli 1130 Tre K which I bought from Bennetts. It was a brilliant bike but my muscle wasting meant that it was getting a bit heavy for me and also a dealer that was not 130 miles away would be a bonus; hence the MV from Forza Italia in March, just 15 miles away. They of course gave up leaving n[me with no local dealer, so I may as well have bought it from Bennetts!

·
Registered
539 Posts
Nice to hear, ive always had great service from Bennetts too, im only 30 miles away and will be going back next service.

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
I have had three F3's and always dealt with Forza Italia, the service I experienced was excellent, certainly a shock and disappointed when they closed

Now have to travel over 70 miles to Krazy Horse at Bury St Edmunds, once again the service you cannot fault, there is also the added bonus of an excellent restaurant and custom bike showroom

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bruce, you are absolutely right about Krazy Horse, in fairness, apart from only being seventy five miles away they are a friendly helpful bunch with great service and plenty to keep you occupied if you are waiting for your bike. Cheap good food too.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts