MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any UK bods know what's up @ Bennetts? Been calling all day to book the Brute in for a service, no reply. So I just took a ride past on my way home and the shutters are down with no obvious signs of life......:wtf:

·
Registered
188 Posts
Any UK bods know what's up @ Bennetts? Been calling all day to book the Brute in for a service, no reply. So I just took a ride past on my way home and the shutters are down with no obvious signs of life......:wtf:
Dont know mate but my brute is booked in for the end of april for a service. they said they were very very busy??. has anyone anything good to say about bennets.?

·
Registered
9,955 Posts
Dont know mate but my brute is booked in for the end of april for a service. they said they were very very busy??. has anyone anything good to say about bennets.?
Yes, Bennetts are a long established family business. Russ is highly experienced in MV Agusta and a good guy.

I have had great service from Bennetts.

I hope all is well

joe

·
Registered
867 Posts
Gotojoe, is Russ the salesman that has been there for a long time? If so ask him if he remembers when he sold the first 4 F4750's in the country, Feb 2000, I had one of them and had a deposit down on another and nearly bought it, mine had the 750 oro footpegs and 2 left had footpegs so i got the first service free.

James

·
Registered
9,955 Posts
Gotojoe, is Russ the salesman that has been there for a long time? If so ask him if he remembers when he sold the first 4 F4750's in the country, Feb 2000, I had one of them and had a deposit down on another and nearly bought it, mine had the 750 oro footpegs and 2 left had footpegs so i got the first service free.

James
Hi James, Yes Russ is the owner of the business I understand. He is MV technical training for MV in UK. So he is authorised by MV to train techs here.

My daughter just happens to live around the corner from the shop. I drove past it the other night...Obviously it was shut as it was night. They may have closed up over Easter..

joe

·
Registered
9,955 Posts
Bennetts are not closed

Ok, I just telephoned Bennetts and spoke to Paul who manages sales there.

They are not shut and in fact are doing very well. Russ is concentrating on technical side of the business.

Paul was out on Friday..

Joe

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok, I just telephoned Bennetts and spoke to Paul who manages sales there.

They are not shut and in fact are doing very well. Russ is concentrating on technical side of the business.

Paul was out on Friday..

Joe
Phew, good news :) I'll try again Monday.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
..You chose a good outfit to work on your bike.. :)

joe
I know m8, they did the 1st service last spring and the bonus is they're local to me, so I was a bit pappy when the shop was closed and in darkness Friday @ 3.30PM, mainly with the prospect of having to travel further afield and deal with an "unknown"......But, Paul answered the phone smartish this AM and she's now booked in :), although I have to wait till 16th. May as they're up to the bollox in it, ermmm....I mean they're pretty busy :conveyer:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Apologies fella's! I take Friday off to look after my 9 month old daughter! Russ is still the technical guru and yes, we are very busy, so apologies also for the wait some of you guys are experiencing. Although I will say thank you for your patience and also thanks for the kind words!

:) Paul @ Bennetts M/Cs

1 - 10 of 10 Posts