MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had the bike in at Bennetts of Barnsley for its first service the other week, can only say how pleased I was with the level of service I got from them, even though it was a 130 mile ride each way, I am glad I took it to them.

Lots of bits changed and took out the Dragstar while I waited

Big thumbs up for them.

·
Registered
9,953 Posts
Had the bike in at Bennetts of Barnsley for its first service the other week, can only say how pleased I was with the level of service I got from them, even though it was a 130 mile ride each way, I am glad I took it to them.

Lots of bits changed and took out the Dragstar while I waited

Big thumbs up for them.

Russ and Matt know what they are doing with MVs :smoking: :yo: :smoking:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Gotojoe

They certainly gave me confidence that they knew their way around the F4.
Especially when the supplying dealer (never to be used again) greased the rear wheel nut that had started to unravel enough to bend the securing pin, apparently a big no no from MV
Where are you in Warwickshire?
I am in Stratford

·
Registered
9,953 Posts
Hi Gotojoe

They certainly gave me confidence that they knew their way around the F4.
Especially when the supplying dealer (never to be used again) greased the rear wheel nut that had started to unravel enough to bend the securing pin, apparently a big no no from MV
Where are you in Warwickshire?
I am in Stratford
Up in the North of the borough. A little village called Arley.

I get down to the Cafe at Wellesbourne airfield a fair bit if ever you fancy a sandwich and a coffee..I'm sure you would know it as popular with the bikers :)

joe

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Up in the North of the borough. A little village called Arley.

I get down to the Cafe at Wellesbourne airfield a fair bit if ever you fancy a sandwich and a coffee..I'm sure you would know it as popular with the bikers :)

joe
Often go there on a Sunday before a ride out, let me know when you are next going, would be good to meet a fellow MV rider.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts