MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there some owner from the Netherlands and Benelux ( you know Belgium and luxembrough and not officially germany)
We are wondering if clubs and individual people want to come to our company for a nice day out. We will arange food, drinks and some nice routes to drive.
We have got a great piece of racetrack unbeliefable corners really nice.
If you are interest or you are with a club who wants to come please react.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It will be by our company in the Netherlands and we will organize a day out some drinks and a nice route. We haven got a tyre bussines. we wil have a special burnout spot were you can smoke your tyres and buy new ones :D. if there are enough people we will make sure there is something to eat and to drink. How many members have MVOCB?

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We are located in Goeree Overflakkee just beneath Rotterdam. We have got a great dyke where you can drive beautifully.
I will chech the prices for you.
30 people is that a certain figure or a guess?

·
Registered
5,578 Posts
Hello over here... Not sure I will participate, but will consider....

·
Registered
774 Posts
I'll do my best to be in, but can't promise.

·
Registered
5,578 Posts
Olive said:
I'll do my best to be in, but can't promise.
Me too...

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
@ MotoMorfose I will keep you up to date. but everything is arranged only the exact date will be announced in February

·
Registered
774 Posts
To be sure, send PM when you have exact date and meeting point.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Its going to be pretty big. be spoke with the dutch importer in Utrecht this weekend and he wants to join and will arrange some nice bikes and show things like big flags/ wallpapers all really nice things that will make it more beautifull. Then Dipi motors will come and will bring mates and bikes along. there will be a perfect route set out along the coast of about 150 km and after the nice hopefully sunny ride there will be a nice barbecue to finish the mv agusta weekend. we hope for lots op people

1 - 17 of 17 Posts