21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #21

·
Registered
33 Posts
I used to love the benelli tornadoes with the fans in the back, looking like a jet or something. I just recently bought a brutale 910, but the European bike dealer about an hour away from me is selling a beautiful bimota sb8r in great shape. One of my dream bikes. I go on their website every few days and look at it. If anyone's interested in it, the place is called dunbar eurosports in massachusetts.

·
Registered
327 Posts
I could start another thread on the issues I've had shipping this bike. Three shippers later it's finally here.
Awesome, you got to be happy with that now that it's landed!

More more!

·
Premium Member
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Currently converting it to a cafe style. New MIVV exhaust as well. Rear sets. Carbon. New red plastic too. More pics this weekend.

Attachments

Reactions: Nito

·
Registered
327 Posts
I think I saw that on the Benelli forum yesterday! Must be your thread currently running on cafe racer clip ons or something similar.

Nice one!

·
Premium Member
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
New tank decals and MIVV exhaust. Should have it all together this weekend finally.

Attachments

·
Registered
40 Posts
I like what you've done with your Tornado, although I've never seen one in the flesh down around Ruidoso. Good luck with your new ride.

·
Super Moderator
22,500 Posts
That looks very nice!

·
Registered
5,068 Posts
Red tank looks so much better!

·
Premium Member
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #37 (Edited)
Decided to go all red with the Benelli in the restoration. Had it properly tuned on a dyno last month. Running quite well. 130hp at the rear wheel, 92 ft lb torque. Not bad.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Love it! 👍

·
Premium Member
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
New Brembo radial brake and clutch MC's. Amazing night and day difference.

21 - 39 of 39 Posts