• No Opinion

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry for breaking the MV only rules, but Hubba Hubba :heart: :love: , on thursday I saw this amazing beauty. The colors are either love it or hate it, and I love it

Sorry for the crappy pics, but I didn't have my camera, only my phone

http://www.benelli.com/motoTntCafe.asp

Attachments

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here are some REAL pics :yo:

Attachments

·
Registered
756 Posts
That does not work for me. Don't like the colors...or the cafe "interpretation". At best...interesting.

·
King of the Sink
1,571 Posts
About the only one I remotely like the look of is the Titanium, which you can see here:

http://www.benelli.com/eng/motoTitaniumgallery.asp

The biggest problem I found when I test-rode a TnT was the v-shaped plastic just below the tank - the edges really dug into my legs.

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
allias86 said:
so..i see that u went to my version of heaven.was adriana lima naked on the mamba wearing mango s in her hair:?
No, If I recall she was dancing while wearing a fruitbasket on her head, sorry it wasn't your dream... it was mine

P.s. I love the Mamba, Thats why I have this avatar.

·
Registered
236 Posts
I really like the looks. I saw one in the metal at mid ohio this past year, it was fitted with a full moto corse exhaust and the triple made some beautiful music. It is poke your eye out kind of cool. The reports of poor reliability and lack of support the brand gets stateside will probably keep me from owning one.

·
Registered
257 Posts
i made a testride on it, trust me on this on:

IT ROCKS!!!

·
Registered
236 Posts
I would like to hear more about them, but exposure here has been minimal. It would make a nice pair with the 910R!

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Benelli sort of reminds me of TVR, the future of both companies is supposedly uncertain, and Benelli has already once gone "Out of Buisness" so to speak until they got a new investor to put money into their company. I like both the Tornado, and the TNT, and I was trully surprised that Ducati Miami started carrying them. A lot of nice bikes under one roof, I can't wait until July when they will have the Desmosedecci, 1098, Mv Agusta F4R, Remaining 999R Xerox, the Bimota Tesi 2D, Db5, and SB(I think santamonica), and Finally all the Benellis under one roof :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
My local MV dealer has also got Benelli. From what he tells me and talking with owners I am have not heard of any major warranty issues. All reports are that they are pretty sensational, and is a love it or hate it kind of bike. Has a stonking engine though.
I think it just won the magazine shootout down here for all nakeds. The MV was a close second.
The benelli won hands down in the stunting department, if that turns you on.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts