MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me if recent Bell Star helmets differed other than paint schemes?? They are on ebay from around $300.00 to mid 5's. I've seen ones I liked in the lower price range but if the more expensive , current ones have better features, I'll pony up. Thanks

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Administrator
18,847 Posts
It sure is a heavy helmet though.
What ???? not mine. You must be thinking of a lower range, not the Star. lighter then either my Shoei RF-1000 or my Arai RX-7.

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
What ???? not mine. You must be thinking of a lower range, not the Star. lighter then either my Shoei RF-1000 or my Arai RX-7.
This coming from the man who's head is smaller than the average 8 year old boy......:jerkoff:

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Spoken by a man who's penis is smaller than the average 8 year old boy. :stickpoke
How would you know Erik? Been studying young boys a lot lately? I know The Netherlands is pretty liberal, but that'll get you locked up over here......

·
Administrator
18,847 Posts
Randy....my hair is all on the outside, making plenty of room for my brain inside the skull, therefore allowing smaller helmet sizes......I notice your hair seems to be inside, certainly not much outside.....so that explains the large melon requiring the XXL helmets...:stickpoke

But seriously, the Bell Star is a very light helmet....and the aerodynamics are the best I have experienced.

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
How would you know Erik? Been studying young boys a lot lately? I know The Netherlands is pretty liberal, but that'll get you locked up over here......
I see that you're not in denial. How I know is not important... You fit the Brutie profile perfectly.

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Randy....my hair is all on the outside, making plenty of room for my brain inside the skull, therefore allowing smaller helmet sizes......I notice your hair seems to be inside, certainly not much outside.....so that explains the large melon requiring the XXL helmets...:stickpoke

But seriously, the Bell Star is a very light helmet....and the aerodynamics are the best I have experienced.
:laughing:

I bought a Star. Very nice lid, but a bit loose. Beside the absurdly nice helmet "luggage", an extra set of helmet interior padding is included. Does anyone know if the additional padding is a different size than what came in the helmet??

·
Administrator
18,847 Posts
Yes...the extra pair is either tighter or looser depending on the base size helmet you got. On mine they are tighter.
The Bell sizing is a bit larger then some other brands. I usually wear a Small in a Shoei, but need X-Small in the Bell.

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes...the extra pair is either tighter or looser depending on the base size helmet you got. On mine they are tighter.
The Bell sizing is a bit larger then some other brands. I usually wear a Small in a Shoei, but need X-Small in the Bell.
Thanks. I sure hope the xtras make it tighter.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts