MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

I'm a former R6 and GSX-R owner but since i bought my F4-750 i was hooked. The design alone brings a smile to my face everyime i look at it. After many years I finally could bring myself to order a new dragster RC and i'm expecting it next week. It's the 2019 colorscheme since i'm not big on the 2020 style and it had to match the F4 colors. I can't part with the F4 so i'm going to keep them both for the time being. I'm looking forward to interacting with people who, like me, didn't listen to reason and numbers when deciding what to buy :)

I will keep you posted when delivery time comes.

·
Registered
815 Posts
its all about how it makes you feel. Welcome

·
Administrator
18,830 Posts
Welcome to the family !!! What part of the world are you in? Please add your location on the planet to your profile !!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the welcome. filled in the profile to include location. i doubt there will be anyone nearby though :)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hi all

I'm a former R6 and GSX-R owner but since i bought my F4-750 i was hooked. The design alone brings a smile to my face everyime i look at it. After many years I finally could bring myself to order a new dragster RC and i'm expecting it next week. It's the 2019 colorscheme since i'm not big on the 2020 style and it had to match the F4 colors. I can't part with the F4 so i'm going to keep them both for the time being. I'm looking forward to interacting with people who, like me, didn't listen to reason and numbers when deciding what to buy :)

I will keep you posted when delivery time comes.
This! Before I bought my Brutale 800RR, I shopped a Ducati Monster 1200R, a KTM Superduke 1290, and a Aprilia Tuono Factory. All great bikes, no doubt, but I'm so glad I bought my Brutale. If others don't get it, that's their problem.

Enjoy your new bike!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No there is a new official dealer in the north of antwerp.
mvagusta-antwerpen.be

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
This! Before I bought my Brutale 800RR, I shopped a Ducati Monster 1200R, a KTM Superduke 1290, and a Aprilia Tuono Factory. All great bikes, no doubt, but I'm so glad I bought my Brutale. If others don't get it, that's their problem.

Enjoy your new bike!
Thanks. I'm normally a numbers guy with spreadsheets and comparisons all day long but in this case... out the window :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts