MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I now realize how much disdain there is here for the stick-on reflectors on the sides of the front fender on my Brutale 910R (and other MVs as well). i believe that removing the stickers from the rear will have no ill-effects relating to "visibility." BUT... removing the side stickers on the front fenders will yield decreased lateral visibility at night.

i agree that they are ugly, but we need all the visibility we can get on the street.
so.... what do you (realistically) suggest that can be done to "aesthetically" improve our lateral visibility?

thanks in advance

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
well, I don't think they are ugly. as far as reflectors go, I think these are the nicest ones out there.

if you feel the reflector will help you be more visible and safe, then leave it, and be happy you don't have an ugly one that comes with screws, washers and brackets...

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
odonata said:
well, I don't think they are ugly. as far as reflectors go, I think these are the nicest ones out there.

if you feel the reflector will help you be more visible and safe, then leave it, and be happy you don't have an ugly one that comes with screws, washers and brackets...
thanks for that advice
do you know of any AFTER-market products than can TASTEFULLY increase visibility?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
When I removed the reflective stickers I reaplyed them inside the rear handgrab holes of the same shape.

·
Registered
312 Posts
visibility ?
if i knew other drivers where LOOKING, i MIGHT place em
but as we all now, most (@#§ç*)drivers mostly DONT see us comming

the only thing what could be of help is LOUD PIPES, but even then ....

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Gladio said:
I tend to eat a lot of bratwurst. Beer tends to help too. I find both products help increase my visibility from the side.

That would make me sound like a Harley :eek:nthecan:

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
spalding12 said:
I now realize how much disdain there is here for the stick-on reflectors on the sides of the front fender on my Brutale 910R (and other MVs as well). i believe that removing the stickers from the rear will have no ill-effects relating to "visibility." BUT... removing the side stickers on the front fenders will yield decreased lateral visibility at night.

i agree that they are ugly, but we need all the visibility we can get on the street.
so.... what do you (realistically) suggest that can be done to "aesthetically" improve our lateral visibility?

thanks in advance
:idea: Geg, i say you should link all your posts in a string and attach it to your MV and i can garantee you'll be the most visible MV in the world for whatever angle you can think of :toothless

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
spalding12 said:
hmmmm
and with the hair:
i have more protection under my helmet, come to think of it :)

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

WTF, don't tell me that's YOU?? :jsm: :D

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 27 Posts