MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi, everybody ! I am new to Brutale 750 S. I want to get some advices before changing my exhaust.

1) I am going to buy Arrow twin silencers and the linkpipe, are they good?

2) Why there is no mapping for Arror exhaust on the power commander web site ?

3) How the sound and power compare between stock exhaust and racing exhaust? Big different?

Thank you for the help .

Have a nice day !

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
Welcome Sko....

Sorry I can't answer your questions... Cool to have somebody else from the Far East. How's HK? Pretty hot this time of year from what I can remember.

have a good one.....

·
Registered
434 Posts
Hi Sko..I'll try to answer some of this questions.

1) I am going to buy Arrows twin silencers and the linkpipe, are they good?

Silencers are great, but particulary I still preffer the original look (I just changed mine to originals. Besides, you'll probably feel the engine won't go as smooth (regular) when you open gas. Solution...Power Commander, and still won´t be the same.

2) Why there is no mapping for Arrows exhaust on the power commander web site ?
There is mapping for that conbination you're after. Are you sure you're looking in the right place? M727-502 - European Model Arrow Race slip on (Db Killer removed), stock header, cat. removed Stock air filter Stock EPROM.

3) How the sound and power compare between stock exhaust and racing exhaust? Big different?
Sound is music to my ears, just incredible (but I can't stand that problem when you open gas...I just can't). Power...yes, you feel rpm go up much faster.

I hope it helpes you. If you want any advice just ask.

·
Registered
434 Posts
By the way...I guess you're talking on the 910....? I just realized you'll probably talking about 750...sorry.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts