MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been lurking on the site for a little while until I could get a new Brutale. I finally got it, YEAH!!! Heres a crappy pic of it in my garage. I bought it from the new site sponsor Pro Italia. Nice shop, nice people, I will definitely be doing more business with them.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Been lurking on the site for a little while until I could get a new Brutale. I finally got it, YEAH!!! Heres a crappy pic of it in my garage. I bought it from the new site sponsor Pro Italia. Nice shop, nice people, I will definitely be doing more business with them.
right on:yo:

·
Registered
396 Posts
right on:yo:

·
Administrator
20,064 Posts
Sweet !!!! :yo:

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
Welcome aboard.

Be sure to post what a man's bike it is and start another Brutale vs F4 flame war.

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
welcome! good looking bike there.....

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Took it out for a ride on Sunday. Just a slow trip to get used to it. Definitley a fun bike, and comfortable. Can't wait till its broke in. I am going to have to pick up the pace though, check out those chicken strips !!!
On a side note, I was pleasantly surprised to find out that my insurance is cheaper on the MV than on my Daytona 675.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Congrats and welcome!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts