MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The MVAgusta.net project has been a great success. This website has continued to grow every day, bringing together more and more people into this community of MV enthusiasts.

This website will always be my second home, and love for that matter. The beauty of the MV Agusta motorcycle not only in its style, but in the passion of it all, has captivated me. It was my way of "thanking" the MV community for being what it is today, a supportive group of enthusiasts that appreciates beauty, design, and craftmanship.

If you wish to become a contributor to help support MVAgusta.net, you may do so by following the link in the "About" section of this website (located at the top right of this website).

I have provided a link below:
http://mvagusta.net/about.php

I just want to ensure everyone that mvagusta.net is forever a free site. All of the services, whether it be the registry area, gallery, or media hosting, will be free. It is something that I truly believe in, in order give something special to the MV Agusta community.

Thank you for your continued support for this great MV Agusta Community!

-Alvin

·
Ambassador / 007 , , Waiting for new bike
6,135 Posts
admin said:
The MVAgusta.net project has been a great success. This website has continued to grow every day, bringing together more and more people into this community of MV enthusiasts.

This website will always be my second home, and love for that matter. The beauty of the MV Agusta motorcycle not only in its style, but in the passion of it all, has captivated me. It was my way of "thanking" the MV community for being what it is today, a supportive group of enthusiasts that appreciates beauty, design, and craftmanship.

If you wish to become a contributor to help support MVAgusta.net, you may do so by following the link in the "About" section of this website (located at the top right of this website).

I have provided a link below:
http://mvagusta.net/about.php

I just want to ensure everyone that mvagusta.net is forever a free site. All of the services, whether it be the registry area, gallery, or media hosting, will be free. It is something that I truly believe in, in order give something special to the MV Agusta community.

Thank you for your continued support for this great MV Agusta Community!

-Alvin
Is possible with VISA card?
Pay pall is not kown in Italy....

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
8,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I was contemplating it. That was the initial thought, but talks with many about this website, hardware, and future plans for the website has solidified the idea of contributions.

I appreciate your opinion, but much of this website goes through a lot of thought and discussion before anything is finalized. I do not understand the purpose of your comment, as it does not add to this discussion.

·
Registered
410 Posts
I changed Alvin's mind. I told him that if he didn't take my donation then I would have to make sure he never got an MV. He just couldn't live with that fact.

777...why are you such an antagonist? I think you still have not recovered from all of that angry music you used to make. :wtf:

·
Registered
180 Posts
membership fee

This may go against all other forums? but a yearly membership fee would be a significant contribution & one I would be willing to donate.
Certainly Alvin is doing such great work on this project & any means for continuation & improvement should be welcomed.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Im sure most everyone would contribute to keep the forum going. I know MotorcycleOnline charges $12 a year or so. It would be sad to see this forum die or disapear, like so many others have done (greenspun and mvf4). Just be careful not to lose your passion for MV and this site, getting money for the forum may make your hobby start to feel like a job. I still like the t shirt or hat idea (although then you have to ship em out, which can be a real pain). That way, people get something tangeable for their money, along with the vast knowledge and friendships that this forum provides. Either way, Im in!

·
Registered
8,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Just to shed light on a few topics. For one, my interest in the beauty & design of MV Agusta motorcycles as an art has lived on till this day since the Senna/Oro/F4 models came out years ago. I am very passionate for the brand, and this website. I may not have enough time to earn the money for an MV during my studies, but it will continue to be a dream of mine until the day I get my hands on one. Website development is my trade, and is also a passion, so this website is merely a collision of two passions into one. Hence, it is my baby and will never see the day of darkness as some would call it.

So, no worries in me losing interest. I do this for the community of MV enthusiasts, like myself, and have met many along the way. I believe that free information and features is key to this websites growth, and that will always be in place. Therefore, I will not hold anyone to pay a membership or require anyone to contribute.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts