MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The first day was awesome even though we suffered through rain. In spite of the rain there were 0 accidents which is what my goal was.

I finally met Lee, Cag, Zombie, and today will meet 1983 Merman. Cag was looking smooth on the SPR!!!!! Zombie was also doing his thing with the A group.

We didn't do much filming today due to the weather but I'm going to get loads of video today. As much as my tape will hold.

Talk to you guys soon.

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
Could you post some of these in the track day picture thread?

I have the disc but the images are too large.

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
I saw him in the carousel on Sunday afternoon. Looked he should have some nice pics of Me, Jason, (Aprilia) and Matt (?) riding the black Triumph 675. I passed several riders on the outside of that turn a couple of times. Those pics were not on my disc.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If any of you north east guys are thinking of doing a track day, I have two things to say.

1) Nate is the organizer you should go with.

2) This is the track you should go to: http://monticellomotorclub.com/club/location/
I was talking to Pete today and he was throwing the idea of umbrella girls and some other stuff like a BBQ and camping at his place 10 minutes from the track. Unprecedented I tell ya.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Turbo...

How did those Ducati Indianapolis guys look??? Sorry I couldn't make it to the event. New born at home with our 2 year old and me taking off for Italy next week I just couldn't get it past the wifey...

I had it posted for several months on our DOC Owners group page.

·
Registered
398 Posts
CAG...

Take care of that SPR now! Looking good. I spied the front grill in silver so I was sure it was my ex :)

·
Registered
5,076 Posts
RE the Indy Ducati guys. They fiddled with my suspension (matt), took it out and pronounced it nice. And for free! Unfortunately I don't know enough to tell the diff but I did push it (for me) and it seemed to handle pretty well.

They're a nice bunch and I wouldn't hesitate to have them do work if I weren't in Pit and they're in Ind.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
RE the Indy Ducati guys. They fiddled with my suspension (matt), took it out and pronounced it nice. And for free! Unfortunately I don't know enough to tell the diff but I did push it (for me) and it seemed to handle pretty well.

They're a nice bunch and I wouldn't hesitate to have them do work if I weren't in Pit and they're in Ind.
Lee, they do pick-ups and drop offs too. They used to pick my bike up from NYC.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts