MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The forecast for Beaver Falls, which is where the track is, is partly cloudly with scattered thunderstorms on Sat. and cloudy with scattered showers on Sun. We've been having heavy rain here and with the exception of Thursday it's forecast to be overcast with scattered showers and T Storms.

Being a novice at best I'm not inclined to ride on a wet track in the rain nor ride to and from the track in it.

Do they give "rain days" or do you pay your beans and take your chances?

I am not looking for a refund by the way should I decide not to run.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Lee,

It's a little early. Let's see what the forecast is on Friday morning.

Someone once explained to me that if it drizzles out and the Meteorologists knew for certain that it was going to happen they would put 80% or 90%.

an early drizzle or a quick thundershower is not enough rain to ruin a track day. Drizzles don't soak the track and thundershowers are dry within 90 minutes usually.

I'm optimistic.

·
Registered
5,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I didn't mean to come across as pessimistic. Just passing along scoop and curious. I totally agree about it's a little early. I live here and they blow the foreskin more often than not. Cockpit talk-sorry.

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
blow the foreskin? Cockpit?

Have you ever seen a grown man naked, Jimmy?

Do you like gladiators, Jimmy?

·
Registered
45 Posts
So the weather looks iffy for Saturday and better for Sunday...we're still gonna ride our assas off. Maybe a little slower Saturday but riding in the rain forces you to concentrate on being smooth, and we all know smooth is fast, so...good time regardless kids! But none of this stuff: :f4: :brutale::naughty:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts