MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD 1970 Honda CB175 Cafe with frame off rebuild. This little bike has been completely gone through.

Here is a list of what has been done -

-Completely rebuilt +1.00 bored motor done at Woodland Powersports in Woodland, California at considerable expense. Motor has about 1500 careful miles since rebuild.
-Frame repainted with super tough finish
-Forks rebuilt with new seals
-New Redwing rear shocks
-New wheel bearings front and back
-New Accel super coil
-New solid state rectifier
-New clubman bars with wires properly routed
-New cables
-New levers
-Custom Flyscreen
-Wheels relaced and polished
-New brake shoes front and back
-Carbs rebuilt
-Pod filters with correct jetting
-New custom exhaust
-Bar end mirrors
-Brand spank'in new Michelin tires

Fires first kick or first hit of electric starter. It is super fun and runs strong for a 175. It is a great zipping around town cafe bike. The exhaust sounds fantastic.

Located in Fairhope, Alabama (Mobile area)

$2500

e-mail [email protected] for more photos

Attachments

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Oh my! I wish you hadn't posted this.......

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Very neat!:)

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Ok, if it's got a clean title, and you'll deliver it to the Bubbalicious, I'll take it.

·
Administrator
19,804 Posts
Ok, if it's got a clean title, and you'll deliver it to the Bubbalicious, I'll take it.

I saw that one coming.....cool bike Randy!!!

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
randy,
you kill me
i too saw that one comming.
enjoy, cos once u get it, ill be chatting to u lots and asking for lots of pics, cos im building one of those bad boys.
i emailed the owner who told me they aquired some parts from this site, incase u need some too

http://www.hondaclassic31.com/servlet/StoreFront

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
I saw that one coming.....cool bike Randy!!!
Well, you wouldn't sell me Little Red, so what was I to do? BTW, you're gonna have to help me keep this puppy up if I do get it....:)

·
Administrator
19,804 Posts
No problem Randy...I think I even have the few special tools required.

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Sooooooo....are you gettin it?:brutale:
Yes.....I spoke at length with the seller today. Really interesting and nice guy. We're going to meet half way and make the deal in the next couple of weeks. I'm looking forward to seeing this cool scoot.

Compared to Dave's F4CC, this is small potatos......:)

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
As you know I am hardly a Honda (or anything non MV) man :laughing: But I have to say Randy - that is ONE cool little machine - heck I'll even ride it at Bubba, let you photograph me & POST it up for the world to see :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Congrats :)

·
Registered
4,296 Posts
As you know I am hardly a Honda (or anything non MV) man :laughing: But I have to say Randy - that is ONE cool little machine - heck I'll even ride it at Bubba, let you photograph me & POST it up for the world to see :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Congrats :)
Are you feeling okay????????

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
How fast should this bike run with 190lbs of fat rider? I'm guessing about 60 or so.

·
Administrator
19,804 Posts
Speedo will indicate 70, but it won't be going anywhere near that fast.....:wtf:

Actually, I think it will get upwards of 80.... depends on how it is geared and jetted with that exhaust...should be fun. Won't be pulling any power wheelies....

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
I own it now.....haven't seen it yet, but it's mine. Looking forward to meeting Bryan soon to get it. Jackie saw the pictures and immediately asked if she could ride it! Absolutely!

·
Registered
127 Posts
Actually, I think it will get upwards of 80.... depends on how it is geared and jetted with that exhaust...should be fun. Won't be pulling any power wheelies....
I'll second that. Little brother had a CL175 that was pretty well worn that when tuned up would clear 70. This one with the fresh motor should be good for a bit more.

Great fun they are. Wind the piss out of it.

Toby

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
I own it now.....haven't seen it yet, but it's mine. Looking forward to meeting Bryan soon to get it. Jackie saw the pictures and immediately asked if she could ride it! Absolutely!
Congratulations Randy :)

I look forward to seeing it in a few weeks time! As I do all of you :)

As always, enjoy it in good health.

Cheers
Rob

1 - 20 of 34 Posts