MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can somebody give me the numbers for the updated bearings for the old style hub on my 2007 910R? I let some clown attempt to adjust my valves (he was unsuccessful - just managed to strip a cam cap bolt) and he decided to adjust my chain for me. Of course it was too tight and it only took 25-30 miles to fuck up my hub bearings. I caught it early so hub is still good. Thanks

·
Vendor
5,281 Posts
Can somebody give me the numbers for the updated bearings for the old style hub on my 2007 910R? I let some clown attempt to adjust my valves (he was unsuccessful - just managed to strip a cam cap bolt) and he decided to adjust my chain for me. Of course it was too tight and it only took 25-30 miles to fuck up my hub bearings. I caught it early so hub is still good. Thanks
Wheel side bearing 3810-2rs.The needle bearing on the sprocket side should be OK.Like Donsy said PM Noel "theknurl" and he will post you one.

·
King of Bling
9,817 Posts
1 x 3810 2RS - (65mm O.D. x 50mm I.D. x 12mm width)
1 x HK5520 . You'll also need the inner bearing ring..
2 x Seals MBR55X63X5A

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:mouthwate:brutale:Thanks for the bearing and O-rings. Can't beat the price and prompt shipping. Anybody know if Ohlins steering damper for F4 will work on Brutale ('07 910R). Hope so cause I already bought it:thewife:

·
Super Moderator
22,070 Posts
:mouthwate:brutale:Thanks for the bearing and O-rings. Can't beat the price and prompt shipping. Anybody know if Ohlins steering damper for F4 will work on Brutale ('07 910R). Hope so cause I already bought it:thewife:
Where did you end up getting the bearings from ?

The standard steering damper from an F4 won't work on a Brutale, nowhere to mount it, which did you buy ?

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Hub Replacement Bearings

Where are we going for these now? I'd like to get a set or two myself if someone is taking orders or putting an order together now or in the near term. Just let me know please. Thks

1 - 15 of 15 Posts