MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nice little place to shop Rev'it in Marina del Rey. Dennis is a genuine bike guy. I spent more time shooting sh!t with him about bikes than anything else.

http://www.beachmoto.com/

I purchased the new Jerez gloves and the quality is top notch. Its workmanship is on par with my Dainese Full Metal and leaps and bounds beyond my A* GP Pro. The feel is right in between - more heavy duty/protections than the Full Metal and less "bulky" than the GP Pro. We'll see how they fan out this weekend.

I also got the Scorpio thermal suit 'cause my fat ass ripped the Dainese one in the crutch area, AGAIN, at BW a couple of weeks ago, I figured I'd try something else. It's got YKK zippers, so it appears to be high quality. Again, good test this weekend in the hot California desert weather.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Thanks for posting. Looks like a great dealer. I also like those Jerez gloves. Had I not just bought a pair of Sidi gloves this season, I'd be picking up those.

I'm impressed they call out the fact that Rev-Its back protection is a joke. I have no idea why they do such a great job everywhere else in their products and put such a crap foam piece in the back.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts