MV Agusta Forum banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Yeah, same mine new BDS one. Thanks for answering. I wasn't sure should it be minimal freeplay there or not.

This are my colors - looks cool, simple and lightfull for me :)

Cheers!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Haha, I had the same problem when ordering last week, so I just gambled on mostly black with red "Cush drive rubbers".
Can confirm that Daniel is indeed very quick to respond. It was no problem for them to customize an order via mail/PayPal so I could avoid double taxations when importing to Norway, thankfully.
Got mine today! Beautiful piece.
I had apparently also chosen red nuts, which is fine.

·
Super Moderator
22,621 Posts
Looks sharp!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Installed mine today, and woah what a difference! The bike is 10 times better to ride in the slow zones/city riding now compared to the stock unit with its worn out rubbers. Worth the cost just for the performance alone. The looks is a nice bonus.

·
Registered
15 Posts
One question quys - do you use any glue when mounting this part? Maybe this is the reason why some of you do not have freeplay like this:
. Few of you said there is a freeplay, few of you - there is not - maybe your mechanic used glue? I heard glue is widely used when servicing Ducati rear hub (they have same problem) and it fixed the problem.

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
One question quys - do you use any glue when mounting this part? Maybe this is the reason why some of you do not have freeplay like this:
. Few of you said there is a freeplay, few of you - there is not - maybe your mechanic used glue? I heard glue is widely used when servicing Ducati rear hub (they have same problem) and it fixed the problem.
Yes there is freeplay, but nothing comparable to the OEM mount.

41 - 50 of 50 Posts