MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got an email back from the folks at Bazzaz and they are interested in building a fuel module for the 13 F4. They asked if I would loan them my bike but I in Oregon so that won't work. If anyone in SO Cal is interested and willing that would be helpful.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Got an email back from the folks at Bazzaz and they are interested in building a fuel module for the 13 F4. They asked if I would loan them my bike but I in Oregon so that won't work. If anyone in SO Cal is interested and willing that would be helpful.
I'm in So. Cal. who do I need to contact? -Davis

·
Registered
938 Posts
It's about time.
I tried to get this done last year. They said they were interested but then some other project came up & they left me hanging for quite a while. Eventually they said they didn't know when they could "get around to it".

·
Registered
938 Posts
Same story from Dynojet, interested but wouldn't commit to a firm date.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm in So. Cal. who do I need to contact? -Davis
Here is the email I got back with what thy are wiling to do. I asked how long they would need the bike:

It is usually about a week. You receive a free Z-Fi and a custom tune or if you want the full TC system just pay the difference.

Patrick Stevenson
cid:759C1FF6-6DCF-465B-91FB-41C4056AF968
Sales and Technical Support
O - 909–597-8300 x-109
C - 949–228-2511
15330 Fairfield Ranch Rd, Suite E
Chino Hills, CA 91709
www.Bazzaz.net

·
Registered
229 Posts
Here is the email I got back with what thy are wiling to do. I asked how long they would need the bike:

It is usually about a week. You receive a free Z-Fi and a custom tune or if you want the full TC system just pay the difference.

Patrick Stevenson
cid:759C1FF6-6DCF-465B-91FB-41C4056AF968
Sales and Technical Support
O - 909–597-8300 x-109
C - 949–228-2511
15330 Fairfield Ranch Rd, Suite E
Chino Hills, CA 91709
www.Bazzaz.net
Awesome; I will contact them & see what can be worked out!?! Thank you, Davis :naughty:

·
Registered
229 Posts
Cool. Keep us posted on how it goes.
Sure will; spoke w/ Patrick yesterday (turns out he lives about 10min from me) and talked it out but, he's got 3 bikes that he is currently working on. So, as soon as he finishes one of them we're going to try to get my bike down there; got my fingers crossed 'cause I'd really love to get better fueling on my bike. I'll post any events as they happen !?! -Davis
P.S. thanks again for the "hook up". .

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sure will; spoke w/ Patrick yesterday (turns out he lives about 10min from me) and talked it out but, he's got 3 bikes that he is currently working on. So, as soon as he finishes one of them we're going to try to get my bike down there; got my fingers crossed 'cause I'd really love to get better fueling on my bike. I'll post any events as they happen !?! -Davis
P.S. thanks again for the "hook up". .
Any progress on this?

·
Registered
938 Posts
No update so far. Won't return email.
Same thing they pulled on me last year. They sound real excited but then they won't get back to you with any time frame.
When pressed they finally told me that this is a low production bike and they've got more important things to do.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts