1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,576 Posts
You missed nothing; Schumacher on pole :stickpoke

·
Registered
5,576 Posts
Well, have fun then. We will be watching on television, but I don't hope Schumacher wins :later:

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
It's a long time since we had a Brit winner so my money is on (you've guessed it) Button! :)

·
Registered
5,576 Posts
john said:
It's a long time since we had a Brit winner so my money is on (you've guessed it) Button! :)
That would be nice! Especially because the dutchman would not be able to win :eek:

·
Registered
645 Posts
I was hoping some of you guys were F1 fans! We dont get too many in Florida! They even had it on regular TV today, not cable! At least today I could get my Sunday morning ride in before the race this afternoon as they usually have them on speedvision first thing in the morning. Go Ferrari! One of these days Ive got to get to Monaco and I better get to the USGP this year before Michael retires!

·
Registered
798 Posts
rsduce said:
I was hoping some of you guys were F1 fans! We dont get too many in Florida! They even had it on regular TV today, not cable! At least today I could get my Sunday morning ride in before the race this afternoon as they usually have them on speedvision first thing in the morning. Go Ferrari! One of these days Ive got to get to Monaco and I better get to the USGP this year before Michael retires!
I am an F1 fan and got to see the race on TV today as well. Being Italian, I was going for the Ferrari team. And getting up there in years myself (44 years old) I as routing for Schumacher. Did you see that pit stop by Button? Man, he almost ran over his crew. Not his fault, though. He was given the go-ahead.

·
Registered
645 Posts
pigiolino said:
And it makes very many it appeal to me to know that MV AGUSTA fans has simpatic to in USA!
But however the battery of my motorcycle lately makes a lot me to anger! :bash: :bash: :bash:
Is your battery not holding a charge? Does it start up after you ride it or is it dead when you dont ride it for a while?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts