MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
"wow really disappointed... 2013 MV 1000 F4 all stock.. only barely 158 rwhp. see notes..."

EDR Performance is adding the Bodis slip-on, PCV and Dyno. This was the initial reaction to the baseline dyno. Ouch! You can read all the comments on the Facebook page at EDRPERFORMANCE.

I hope the slip-on/PCV/Dyno clean it all up. I will update when done next week.

·
Registered
5,045 Posts
Jim, are they removing the catalytic converter?

·
Registered
229 Posts
Need more details: is this w/ the bike (computer) running in all "Normal" vs "sport" settings w/ the "traction control" set to "zero"?
With the new bikes you have to "computer" set the up; the bike before you go for "dyno" testing !

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
No change in HP, but other issues

Had the Bodis installed (slip-on only) and ultimately found out that Dynojet was mistaken and the PCV does not work on the 2013 model. Apparently the plugs are completely different. So I need to wait to see who comes out with one.

Other problem is with a base dyno and with the Bodis, still stock fueling, there are some serious glitches in the power curve. Some of it can be smoothed with a good tune, but EDR also believes something else is going on with the electronics besides fueling. Take a look at the major ups and downs on the graph. Anybody else have a base Dyno done to their 2013 model year F4? I just want to make sure it is not just my bike and I ave a problem.

Attachments

·
Registered
229 Posts
2012 has the same motor no? I'm planning on doing a bone stock run on mine in the near future. If I do, obviously I'll share it here.
2012 has the same motor but 2013 has:
1. Twin Mikuni injectors (as opposed to the single injector per cylinder on the 2012) and
2. ElDor ECU as opposed to the Magneti Marelli 7BM ECU .

Oddly enough the ElDor Dyno that Jim has posted up here shows the same Fueling issues as the (older) Marelli unit !?!

But, please do post your results! -Davis

1 - 20 of 51 Posts