MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If the rain holds off, I'll be going, it's only about 30 minutes ride from my house, anyone else here going to be there? I know Johns6809 might be coming, how about anyone else, weld perhaps?, let us know and we could meet up, it would be nice to have a few MV pictures for the gallery :)

Attachments

·
Registered
200 Posts
weather permitting,but it sounds good to me john, where shall we meet and what time ? dont forget watch out for the cops lots of easy targets

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm working on Wednesday but I hope to get finished early (by about 3pm) so by the time I get home and have something to eat etc. I'll probably be out there for 5ish. I will come straight over the Humber bridge into Barton so I suggest we meet up there. I'll PM you my mobile number weld :) I'm not sure if I'll come on the MV or the Duke cos the Emoto pipes on the MV are quite loud and Mr Plod might not take kindly to them but then you've got the same system on your bike I believe :smoking:

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well the rain stayed away and the sun even shone :) the turn out was excellent and police presence was low profile. This was my first Barton bike night but it won't be my last. Many thanks to John (Johns6809) for showing me around his country estate but minus points for going on his Z636 whilst his F4 languished in the garage :stickpoke (only joking mate). Also it was nice to see a friend of mine from another forum, Nik on his 748 Duke.

Barton is very close to where I live so it's just a short run from home, but I would recommend the evening to anyone who fancies a good night out looking at motorcycles of all shapes and sizes, ages and colours, shame it's just one night every year. Here's a few photos of machinery that people turned up on.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
and a few more :)

Attachments

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
last few