MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've read of a few owners installing heavier barends to dampen handlebar vibration, so I thought I'd mention the throttlemeister option. I just installed mine - left over from a previous bike - after visiting their website and seeing they had a mounting sized for a Brutale (turns out the parts I had for my 999 fit). They're much heavier than the stockers, are available in black or polished finishes, and also provide the nicest "cruise control" (actually throttle lock) I've come across. Your mileage, of course, may vary, but I've used them on a couple of bikes and they're a nice company to deal with. The parts are beautifully designed and machined, and you can buy different mounting parts to install it on a different bike. $135 for the set.

www.throttlemeister.com

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Can you use bar end mirrors with a throttlemeister? Dumb question, I know, but I really don't know the answer...

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Only on the left

Randarosa said:
Can you use bar end mirrors with a throttlemeister? Dumb question, I know, but I really don't know the answer...
Not a dumb question, as the answer is no. The throttlemeister barends look like the larger aftermarket models shown on the Motovation site, but the right barend can be rotated about a quarter turn, and when it's rotated a smaller diameter section inside the barend extends to the left against the twistgrip to stop the throttle from rotating. So, if you had a barend mirror clamped on the right barend, it'll rotate too. The left side barend doesn't need to rotate, so a left mirror would be ok.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts