MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Administrator
20,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
X-Act Motorsports is doing a track day at Barber end of June.
Best deal going for Barber at $185 a day or $355 for both.

I am planning on going for Saturday the 29th.....anyone else interested???

:f4:

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
Bit of hike for me Ed so I'll pass - but OMG won't you be having a ball? I couldn't take my eyes off it when I was in the back part of the museum, was torn between looking at the bikes & looking at the track!

·
Registered
7,791 Posts
I would love to go but, not sure when we will be moving into the new house. I hope it is around that time.

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
I would love to go but, not sure when we will be moving into the new house. I hope it is around that time.
You kiddin Randrew, right? You really think your house will be ready in 90 more days?

·
Super Moderator
22,447 Posts
If that was the following weekend, I'd be in. But, as of this writing, I am working nightshift that weekend...boo.

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
Would be cool to have a track day at Barber. I plan on being home in June. And might I can make it. Time will tell.

·
Administrator
20,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just a fair warning...space will sell out. Intermediate class always goes first.

·
Registered
5,066 Posts
I signed up for Intermediate on Saturday and Sunday - June 29 & 30. Will likely be there with a couple of others. See you there Ed! :f4:

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
I'm doing US desmo track day at Barber on the April 15th.

Barber is my favorite track. Xactmotorsports do a great job on track days.

I signed up for Intermediate on Saturday and Sunday - June 29 & 30. Will likely be there with a couple of others. See you there Ed! :f4:

·
Administrator
20,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm am sooooo ready to get back on the track at Barber. See you there!!!! But only Saturday for me... :rolleyes:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts