MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Administrator
19,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I attended the 3 day Vintage Festival at Barber Motorsports Park last weekend. Record turn-out, great weather, fantastic weekend. Thousands of bikes of almost every type and age you can imagine in attendance. I never saw a single other MV then mine (except all those in the museum). So where were all you MV riders in the South East US???? you missed it.

Last year John Surtees drove the Ferrari 158 around the track and Mr Barber had one of his staff run the MV 500 GP bike Surtees had ridden to championships around the track. Surtees wasn't there this year, but the scene was just as spectacular. I'll post photos of all the Barber collection of MVs in my album.

A beautifully restored 250 twin GP bike autographed by Agostini was sold at auction Saturday night for $20,000. Wish I had the money available for that one.

Attachments

·
Registered
175 Posts
Nice pics

Thanks for sharing. I would have been there if I didn't live so far away. One of these days I'll make it out there for one of those events. I want to see all the bikes and cars they have on display. Very nice bike by the way that is my favorite color combo of all. Jose

1 - 2 of 2 Posts