MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Barber Motorsports Park Track Days - April 18-19 - Sport Bike Track Time

So far, four of us from our Italian motorcycle club have signed up for the Barber Track Days on either or both of April 18-19 through Sport Bike Track Time.

Sport Bike Track Time (SBTT) cost is $295 per day for non-members. Here is the link to the event (you'll need to create a SBTT account to sign up and pay online): https://www.sportbiketracktime.com/index.php?_route_=bymonth/april

There's a Hampton Inn across the street from the track where most people stay if not camping on site. Camping and electricity on site are available.

Edit: Now "... five of us from our Italian motorcycle club" ...

Administrator
Hmmmmm..... :f4:

Premium Member
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm......

Registered
Is this the same crew that ran the one last year and there were lead riders with no passing

Administrator
Is this the same crew that ran the one last year and there were lead riders with no passing
3 groups....Novice, Intermediate and Expert. Passing allowed in all groups, although Novice spends the first 2 sessions in"school" mode with no passing.

You are definitely qualified for Intermediate, unless you just want to spend time getting comfortable. In that case, sign up for Novice.

Administrator
This track is on my bucket list track to ride!
Then here is a great opportunity !!!!

OK...I'm down. The family CFO (she who must be obeyed) has granted permission. :) :f4:

Administrator
I will only do one day....my old body gets a good work out and 2 days might cripple me.

Not decided on the Saturday or Sunday yet. Probably Saturday.

Meanwhile...going to Jennings GP this coming Saturday for a season opener. Forecast is for near 70F..... and as an AMA member I got a 15% discount !!!

https://www.legacytrackdayz.com/standard-registration.html

Administrator

Administrator
Ed did you decide on which day?
Oh damn.... Monday the 20th is the Aprilia day at Road Atlanta !!! I'm torn..... could I do Saturday at Barber and then Road A on Monday??? Must check with the CFO again....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts