MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Barber Motorsports Park Track Day - October 17 - Sport Bike Track Time

So far, three of us from our Italian motorcycle club have signed up for the Barber Track Day on October 17 through Sport Bike Track Time.

Sport Bike Track Time (STT) cost is $295 per day for non-members. Here is the link to the event (you'll need to create a STT account to sign up and pay online): (10/17/20) Barber Motorsports Park Track Time

There's a Hampton Inn across the street from the track where most people stay if not camping on site. Camping and electricity on site are available.

Reactions: Gladio

Administrator
Hey...that's on my calendar !!! Plan on it !!

Reactions: italia

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Your attendance is going to afford you the opportunity to see Ben's first track day :oops: 馃檶 馃挭

Registered
Nice! That's such a wonderful track! I've been itching to go back and see the museum. I haven't been there since the first couple years they opened.

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
Nice! That's such a wonderful track! I've been itching to go back and see the museum. I haven't been there since the first couple years they opened.
Definitely worth a re-visit. Was at the museum 2 weeks ago. The new wing is really big and nice

Reactions: Gladio

Registered
Discussion Starter #7
Great! Will be good to see you Ryan - been a while.

Registered
I travel light but have a spare pop-up, chairs and whatnot I can bring along in case someone isnt equipped for social distancing (or if Ed forgets his). I was considering a genny but there are power poles on the mid level paddocks and its something cheap like $35 and I have heavy duty exterior cords and a splitter so we can run multiple fans and even a couple of tire warmers off it.

Registered
I will be bringing my Big enclosed trailer with Kevin and getting electricity through barbers (Or plan to). I will have a big fan with me and the trailer has a awning on the side. Pop up tents to put bike under would be great

Registered
Discussion Starter #10
I will be bringing my Big enclosed trailer with Kevin and getting electricity through barbers (Or plan to). I will have a big fan with me and the trailer has a awning on the side. Pop up tents to put bike under would be great
*Barber

Registered
I've got two pop-ups. It looks like we probably won't need fans. I'll pitch in for power.

I have a small pancake compressor(with tire valve) and impact wrench I can bring. Along with basic tools.

Registered
I've got two pop-ups. It looks like we probably won't need fans. I'll pitch in for power.

I have a small pancake compressor(with tire valve) and impact wrench I can bring. Along with basic tools.
I'll have all my electric impacts etc with me as well, bringing my tool cart, I don't have a portable compressor because mine are big 220v 60 gallon ones so that's good. I'll make sure to pack my swing arm nut tool for the MV crowd as a back up

Administrator
I am also in the Hampton Inn for Friday night...will not forget my chairs this time. Also have a pop-up, and a table.
And I will have spare fuel pump o-rings this time too.
Looking forward to it !!

Reactions: Sprockit

Registered
Discussion Starter #15
1 - 16 of 16 Posts