MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
18,852 Posts
Hmmmm... I would like to be !! April is a busy month for me but I will look into the possibility.

·
Registered
400 Posts
I'll be there working as the crash investigator for that weekend. At STT we all get to do the various jobs. Not my favorite job but it has to be done... Haven't been on the F3 since last year so quite excited to ride it again with redone suspension and some winter maintenance, my R1 is now just over 11 hp stronger after some winter engine and electronic attention, plus I've lost over 70 lbs since last year as well. My new suit is 4 sizes smaller! Should be interesting to see how the bikes feel on track with all of these changes.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ill be on my screaming rc390. Got it up to 47hp. Its a ripper at Barber well until u come out of the museum corner.changed gearing should let me keep a pace just past the short left.Im debating on bringing the 1290 to.
my mom and brother will be over from Ga. Staying in the toy hauler guess they like me a little since im not down south much.

·
Registered
5,024 Posts
Won't make this one. You guys have fun!

·
Administrator
18,852 Posts
Busy doing what. You are retired 😀
Expanded my driveway and now starting a total renovation of the yard (think truckloads of dirt and a bob-cat)...

At COTA for the MotoGP now..

So..... I've busted my bank account this month. :eek:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts