MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone else going? :f4:

Edit: Sport Bike Track Time Track Days on 06/4 - 06/5

Registered
I want to hit that track one day.
I am on my way to Road America right now though. :)

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Never been to Road America. WAY too far for me to go for a track day.

Registered
Never been to Road America. WAY too far for me to go for a track day.
As Barber is for me. But a big group goes out there to Barber a few times a year. I hope to tag along one of these days.

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
As Barber is for me. But a big group goes out there to Barber a few times a year. I hope to tag along one of these days.
Definitely worth it. Just build in enough time to spend a few hours at the museum.

Administrator
Pam and I plan to attend the races....probably drive over each day. Pam has been to Barber with me before but hasn't been to the museum yet, so that has to be on the agenda.
Promises to be some good racing!

Registered
Discussion Starter #7
Oh. I was referring to the SBTT track days next weekend rather than the MotoAmerica races on 06/11 - 06/12. Sorry for the confusion.

Administrator
ooppss...didn't look closely at the dates....

Registered
I am either going on 6/4 or going on the Monday 6/13 date. If I can get someone to give me an answer on a dash to get for my F3!

Registered
Discussion Starter #11
Will be getting there Friday around 5:00pm to set up pit. Normally we set up on the level with the bathroom building, about 200 yards to the right of the building if you're walking in to the bathroom.
Probably just 3-4 Ducs in our group getting there Friday. :f4:
And by the way, for those who've never been to a track day at Barber and experienced Southern Hospitality, the urinals automatically flush both before and after usage. (When you walk up ... and when you walk away). It's the way George wanted it. :smoking:

There are few track weekend experiences that compare to Barber (though I've only done 6-7 different tracks). If you're still able to ride a sport bike, and are within a day's drive, put a track day weekend at Barber on your bucket list. :)

The Barber Museum is incredible enough to justify the trip.

Registered
It was on my radar but work figured it would be too much fun...

But I concur, Barber is hands-down the best experience you can have on a track in the Southeast...

Registered
Discussion Starter #13
It was on my radar but work figured it would be too much fun...
I hate when work does that. I'm afraid it may do that to me this fall and screw up my Deal's Gap trip plan. :thewife:

Registered
I was at Barber on Sunday! Black zx6r with red wheels in intermediate group

Registered
Discussion Starter #15
I ended up only doing Saturday. Turned out that Sunday was much better than the weather forecast.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts