MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody put these on an F4 yet? I know CycleCat makes some, I suspect that TBR makes some. The factory set just dont work for me. The position is OK, they need to be rotated out, though.

So, anybody have a set? Anybody have any comments on them?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Obviously I have the Cycle Cat risers on my bike. I really cant ride the bike or my Duc for long without them. I would be happy to talk with you about them.

Chris Calovini
Sales and Marketing Manager
Cycle Cat/Moto Millennia/OnCycles
614-577-8080 x 102
[email protected]

·
Registered
339 Posts
Obviously I have the Cycle Cat risers on my bike. I really cant ride the bike or my Duc for long without them. I would be happy to talk with you about them.

Chris Calovini
Sales and Marketing Manager
Cycle Cat/Moto Millennia/OnCycles
614-577-8080 x 102
[email protected]
Chris, I didn't see risers for the MV listed on your site. Which one do you use?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Nevermore said:
Chris, I didn't see risers for the MV listed on your site. Which one do you use?
It is not listed on the site because it had never been drilled for switch gear and the jury is still out as to weather it can be mounted on a bike with stock reservoirs. I have a Brembo radial brake master so I can't fit that side but I do have the system mounted with the stock clutch reservoir. I have not done the final adjustment on the bars but the clutch side I can live with until I get the Brembo unit for this side. They were originally only sold through Motowheels who switched everyone to the Brembo masters.
I am also trying to get enough interest in rearsets to make them happen as well.

Chris

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Chris,

Your reply brings up some interesting pointss. While the CycleCat risers look very nice, there is no confirmation that they can be mounted with the stock reservoir, correct? How much is the brembo radial master cylinder?
How high are the CycleCat risers?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts