MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
I have the Motovation weighted bar ends. Completely eliminated the vibration in the bars and looks great.

·
Premium Member
2,903 Posts
2nded on the Motovation, here's a link to the ones I used. I tried the rizoma which were very buzzy, almost no dampening at all. The stock ends are good if you can find them.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I'm looking for handlebar vibration control for my B3.

Are there any other options apart from bar ends? I'd like to avoid making the bike and wider. Anyone tried a bar snake?

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

·
Registered
825 Posts
Filled mine with lead shot, ball bearings, lead bar and fully with solid lead. Both standard bars and Rizomas. All fucking useless. Noel's solution would be the best.

Cheers

Deano

·
Premium Member
1,394 Posts
Motivation bar ends with CRG Arrow mirrors :grin2:
The black ends are replaceable
+1
CRG Lane splitters. Black ends seems like polypropylene (PP). Yes replaceable and easily smoothed over if marred. These full stainless steel bar ends are also sliders. Better to replace handle bars than tank. In my pic I've coated the outside with reflective 3M outdoor grade safety vinyl.:nerd2:

https://www.motovationusa.com/bar-end-heavy-weights-mirrors-sliders.html
Pic didn't load in the proper direction :confused:

Attachments

·
Registered
23 Posts
Ouch that looks painful dudman.

Looks like I might stick with a bar end solution

·
Registered
571 Posts
Ouch that looks painful dudman.

Looks like I might stick with a bar end solution

It hurt as much as hitting your finger with a hammer.
when I was operated on I has to sign to say I was ok with the removal of the finger, if it was too far gone.
Luckily they managed to save it with by pining it and waiting a very long time for the skin to regrow.

·
Registered
926 Posts
i wince at paper cuts and fall over at the site of my own blood (i have a handy reel of masking tape when i am in the workshop for cuts). I don't mind anyone else's blood but that look painful, glad it healed!

·
Registered
571 Posts
i wince at paper cuts and fall over at the site of my own blood (i have a handy reel of masking tape when i am in the workshop for cuts). I don't mind anyone else's blood but that look painful, glad it healed![/QUOTE/]

If you don't mind other people's...

pic after a couple of weeks healing, couldn't look at it for too long before this pic, made me feel ill

I got the wife to alter a glove with an oversized finger so I could race with it like this?

Attachments

1 - 19 of 19 Posts