MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone tried the bar-end mirrors sold on ebay? They look like CRG, but are alot less (under 60USD). The seller claims they are German made, and they look like good quality. His Ebay store is Moto Delux.
Mirrors

·
Registered
968 Posts
Sounds like a bit of a gamble with the quality. They're evidently built to a price and will skimp on materials and finish.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Well, if those aren't CRG, they are either a knock-off or he is using a photo of something other than what he is selling. I am not able to discern a difference from the CRG by looking at the photo. They aren't of the lane splitter design, so they aren't such a steal...

·
Not very lucky..
1,431 Posts
I agree......they look like the CRG Hindsight mirrors and at this point they only have 1 bid at $52.95, so the price will probably go up by the end of the auction.

Left pic is ebay and right one is from CRG website............

Attachments

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I agree they look like CRG "knock offs", but if the quality is as good as it looks they are a good deal, since they are sold as a pair. Several online sellers have been selling what appears to be the same mirror.
I like the CRGs, but because I know there is a 50/50 chance I won't like them and will reinstall the original mirrors, I can't justify the extreme price (150-200 pair).
Another seller

·
Registered
18 Posts
At less than half the price of a pair of CRG's, I couldn't resist. I just bought a pair and I'll let you know how they are when they arrive.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'll be waiting on your review Oldsquid. :popcorn:
Here are some in silver Silver Version
It also appears they come with the adapters to use without barends. That will set you back 4o dollars a pair with CRG.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts