MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
Anyone fitted the Oberon bar end indicators? Where did you find the best place to insert the wiring into the handlebars, and what is your opinion of them.
Regards,
Stu.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I'll be fitting some of these later in the week, so I'll let you know how I get on.

One thing I'd say from what I've seen of installation videos on the web is that I'll be using a rubber grommet to line the hole I'll be drilling in the bars - I don't want any wires rubbing on metal, and also, I'd like to seal the hole as best as possible.

Photos to follow!

·
Registered
122 Posts
I have them, but I am not going to post any photos because the original post is over a year old.:naughty:
If anyone wants pics then let me know.

·
Registered
76 Posts
A smattering of photos would be nice - can never see too many Brutales now can you!!??

If you'd prefer, PM them to me, or send me a link.

Cheers,

Mike

·
Premium Member
2,575 Posts
I have them, but I am not going to post any photos because the original post is over a year old.:naughty:
If anyone wants pics then let me know.
Would love to see these if you have a picture/link to load up.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Ok, its dark out. so I took these in my garage.

The holes that I drilled are hidden when the wires are tied up.

·
Premium Member
2,575 Posts
Cool - thanks for posting those up.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Nice tidy install - although it always troubles me to see electricity cables poking through bare metal (even though it's tiny currents).

CRG mirrors finish of the job nicely and I bet give 1000% better rearward vision that OE mirrors,

1 - 8 of 8 Posts