MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is the Finish product. It is not as high as I would of liked. The garments should of been on the top and not the side. It is a thinner material but looks nice when hung on a wall. I have 20 with the garments and 5 with the nylon ties. I am not trying to make a profit on these so the price will be $26 plus shipping. Don't get me wrong I will leave mine hanging with pride. If you are expecting it to be best you have ever seen, it is not. If the material would of been more of a flag thickness I would of been 100% happy. Let me know if you are wanting one with your address and I can let you know the shipping cost. Just send me a PM.

Attachments

·
Living the Dream
2,759 Posts
PM sent, they look good! thanks for making this happen!!

·
Registered
572 Posts
yeah, man. I like it, too. I'm also enjoying the drill press in the corner, it rounds out the shot.

Nevertheless, I sent you a PM.

·
Registered
7,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Let me know if you want one with grommets or not. I have 5 with out the garments. The image is on both sides so it can be used as a flag. On the back side the image is backwards.

Andrew

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
grommets?

I like. I'll send you a PM.

Grommets only on one side like a flag?

·
Administrator
20,381 Posts
Broms said:
Thanks Andy, I want one still. PM sent previously.

Cheers
Broms
+1
Thanks

·
Living the Dream
2,759 Posts
I don't care either way about the grommets, either way it will be hanging in my garage!

·
Registered
4,476 Posts
TokyoLunch said:
grommets?

I like. I'll send you a PM.

Grommets only on one side like a flag?

Grommets are the little metal circles that are on the side you would tie it up to a flag pole.l

·
Registered
7,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I have replied to most of the emails. I do have around 8 left. If want one send $29 to [email protected] using paypal. This is for those in the US. Other drop me a PM and I will get a cost to you.

Andrew

·
Registered
70 Posts
Paypal sent this morning. Thanks Andrew and if you have one without the grommets, I'll take one of those. If not, either one is fine.

·
Registered
7,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I have 7 left. Let me know by Monday if anyone esle wants one.

Andrew

1 - 20 of 20 Posts