MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 1090 manual shows the vacuum tubes with rubber caps on them marked 1 and 2 3 and 4. But when I go look at my bike there are no rubber caps and there are hoses attached that wander back under the gas tank. Am I missing something here???

Mark

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
Nope, not missing anything. Those hoses are going to a 4 way T fitting then the 1 hose from that T fitting connects to the bottom of the gas tank. Inside the tank is the evap canister. You can get ride of all of it and gain some more fuel capacity, search the forum on how to do it.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No, I'm betting that non-US models look like the picture in the manual. 4 outlets with 4 numbered plugs on them.

Mark

·
Registered
188 Posts
All bets off

No bets required. 15 seconds of work provides full disclosure.

Simply look at the Spare Parts Catalog that is supplied with every new 1090RR and the answer is obvious.

Page K02 (Canister Assembly - USA) is displayed below, and page G13 shows the non-USA variants, and the text USA Excluded noted on the page margin.

No mystery here, MV packed the answer with every bike shipped.

Attachments

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sigh......My Presentation Box was missing the extra key as well as the thumb drive with the Parts and Service Manual on it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts