MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OMG! This sounds insane. Thanks to Victor at Hammy Boys. They pulled the baflle on the new can and wow! It sounds incredible!

To be honest it feels a little weaker on the real low end, but that's just fine since I'm trying to keep the front end down.

All in all 110% satisfied and if you're into the moto gp look, I'd get it. :yo:

·
Registered
485 Posts
Post a sound clip.

·
Registered
431 Posts
I'm curious, why didn't you just pull the baffle yourself? All it takes is a circlip pliers...and if you don't have that you can use some needlenose.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
didn't have the circlips and was driving by Hammy Boys anyway. thanks for the post of the sound clip.

·
Registered
762 Posts
I just installed an Arrow Thunder Exhaust, and the sound is very sweet indeed.

The box did not come with any instructions and I am interested in removing the baffles, but can't seem to figure it out. I have removed the snap-ring... what next? Any help is most appreciated...

·
Registered
762 Posts
Looks like I got it sorted out. I removed that little sound suppressor (baffle) from the front side with the end of a mallet handle... a little tap and it popped right off the back side.

I installed the exhaust back on the bike, started it...... oh man... :yo: Will post pics and comments soon.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Sig,
Once you remove the snap ring. All that is required is to grab the DB Killer with a pair of pliers and pull them out. They should come off quite easily unless you have been using it for while and there is some build up. You could also try rotating it a bit.

Hope that helps.

·
Registered
762 Posts
THanks kilat - the exhaust was brand new ,ever installed, still in the sealed box(bought it from a forum member who purchased it at Motovation I believe), and this particular one was stubborn. I tried to pull it out with the pliers with plenty of progressive force, but to no avail. I resorted to removing the exhaust and popping the suppressor off from the front end of the pipe - that worked nicely.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts