1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
well, the dude is 19. For his 18 birthday he got a Fisker Karma, if you don't know what that is "Google that shhhht"
So.... he is into motorsports..... Aren't you? Weren't you at age 19?

I do think it was a chilly way of going about the PR portion of it. However, when Justin did a photo shoot for QG on a Brutale I was sure he would eventually get a MV, if he didn't have one already.
In case he rides, I hope he is safe on it.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Well I'm shocked and stunned - he didn't get a Brutale, go figure :stickpoke

Other than that, i thought the batF3 looked fantastic - and if he rides in a black helmet with a dark visor who's to say who is riding the beast

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
Yes I was discharged from hospital Friday only for my young bloke to greet with this news whilst snickering.

I wasn't immediately concerned but after goggling ' Justin Beiber' I realised it wasn't a good thing :jsm:

·
Registered
209 Posts
That bat-bike is just a tad OTT, in fact dare I say someone has just ruined a perfectly good F3!

Can someone make him like another brand? p. l. e. a. s. e. ? ? ?

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I would've had more respect for the guy had he just pulled out with an Oro or something, instead of doing the "bat bike " with a all the light up logos:jerkoff:

:stickpoke: Do that stuff to a GSXR not an MV :thewife:

·
Registered
652 Posts
I would've had more respect for the guy had he just pulled out with an Oro or something, instead of doing the "bat bike " with a all the light up logos:jerkoff:

:stickpoke: Do that stuff to a GSXR not an MV :thewife:
I'm not sure why I'm commenting on this thread -maybe because I'm delirious from working all day when I should have been relaxing...

I agree with you Ian SAVS but an ORO would have been corrupted with some egotistical bullshit anyway - a worse crime. Better to happen to a std. model if it's to happen at all. I'm not one for mods but I actually don't mind the black - minus the bat shit and JB BS.

·
Registered
5,094 Posts
Well I'm shocked and stunned - he didn't get a Brutale, go figure :stickpoke
Agreed - would have expected a purple Brutie. :stickpoke

·
Super Moderator
22,602 Posts
Yes I was discharged from hospital Friday only for my young bloke to greet with this news whilst snickering.

I wasn't immediately concerned but after goggling ' Justin Beiber' I realised it wasn't a good thing :jsm:

Hospital? I am more concerned with that than Bieber's foibles...you should be honored. You OK?

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
You may not like his style of music or fashion choices. You can hate the music industry and how it creates these “Pop Icons” but come on now, what male here wouldn’t love to have had his life when we were his age? :mouthwate
Also, you got to give JB some credit as he’s the first (and to my knowledge only) singer to publicly admit that he uses Auto-Tune for all his vocals.

Oh, and in case you didn’t know, his first motorcycle was a silk white Ducati 848 EVO.
However, since he got his motorcycle license he’s been seen riding this one.

Ducati sales don’t seem to be hurtin’ any these days either. :)

·
Registered
5,542 Posts

Hi Rob, hope you're OK. Do you know how happy this thread makes me that I have a D U C A T I ????:moon:

·
Super Moderator
22,602 Posts
Nice gear...invincible 19 y.o.:banghead:

·
Registered
185 Posts
Try to explain to your 12-year old daughter, who's room is full of posters of the little shit/asshole/baby/annoying little brat,
he ruined a perfectly sculptured and painted MV Agusta F3! Now he has lost the last grasp of respect from me.
Hearing that awful music clearly wasn't enough.

BTW He didn't take a Brutale because that's the bike for grown ups :D

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Premium Member
2,915 Posts
What are you guys talking about. This is awesome news. More visibility for the brand, more sales, more stock = NO MORE 3 MONTHS WAITING FOR AN OEM BOLT

Giovanni couldn't have paid for better mktg placement.

·
Premium Member
2,915 Posts
Usually clients ask what I ride when they see my helmet and I say an MV Agusta.

Client - "What's that?"
Me - "An Italian bike"
Client - silence (the South Park kind, about 8 seconds)
Me - "I have a Ducati too"
Client - "Niceeeeee"

1 - 20 of 54 Posts