MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Woke up to a beautiful day sunshine and warm,wife and daughter out for the day what else was there to do but take the baby for a spin.Got to my mates house and as i turned it went down on the right side gutted to say the least.After picking her up the damage is not as bad as it looked and thankfully not cracked with that i turned round and went home.

·
Registered
986 Posts
That's such a pisserrrr mate, stone cold roads = no grip.

This happened last yr to a mate of mine...

All the best mate- your ok so that's the main thing

·
Registered
3,149 Posts
Ouch!
Sorry to hear that mate.
The main thing is you are ok and secondly the damage sounds to be all cosmetic.
Hopefully she'll be back on the road in no time.

·
King of Bling
9,825 Posts
Ouch... Bad start to the biking season

Andrew.. Sorry the hear about your spill and I feel your pain mate.. :cry:Hopefully the bike will be back to mint condition before the summer gets here..

However, the next time you wake up on a beautiful warm sunshine day and the wife and daughter out for the day, and you think to yourself "what else was there to do ?".. do what the rest of us all do and crack one out ..
After that, you'll just go back to sleep and the bike wouldn't need fixing.. ;)

Simples! :laughing:

·
Super Moderator
7,346 Posts
Classic John.
"Crack one out".
Laughter is the best medicine, unless your ribs are broken - then it's not so shit hot.
Sorry to hear about your fall, Andrew.
As long as you're O.K. - the bike can be sorted.

·
Registered
3,149 Posts

However, the next time you wake up on a beautiful warm sunshine day and the wife and daughter out for the day, and you think to yourself "what else was there to do ?".. do what the rest of us all do and crack one out ..
After that, you'll just go back to sleep and the bike wouldn't need fixing.. ;)

Simples! :laughing:

:laughing::laughing::laughing:
John, I understand you may not get too many "warm sunshine days" in your neck of the woods. But is this how you celebrate one by "cracking one out"?

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
She'll be right mate, you'll get that sorted quick smart.

Now, had you cracked one off before hand.......:laughing:

·
Registered
986 Posts
She's looking really tidy !! You did get off lightly! I'd of expected + tail unit, lever, balance weight, pegs, etc etc

If your mate can't repair it quickly drop me a pm, iv a mate who's repainted mine (look @ my album to see his work) & he could turn this around very quickly for you

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
:naughty:Its another fine sunny day..... what should one do? go for another ride or crack one off? the wife is still in bed and the daughter is watching cartoons

·
Registered
986 Posts
Just get on it & Go go go :) :) :)

JDS never rides his bikes, he buys highly sought after examples then dismantles them with plans for making them even better then just looks at the piles of parts wondering... Why

Probably too busy cracking one off ay John :)

Just drop your tyre pressures 2-3psi & that'll keep more heat in them & not affect handling unduly

·
Registered
7,791 Posts
Sorry to here of your accident. Glad you are OK and the bike looks to be an easy fix.

·
Registered
9,955 Posts
"do what the rest of us all do and crack one out .. "

Yeah, Hit the laquer or hit the liquor..

Bit of a piss off way to start the day..but in the greater scheme of things......

I let my mate have a ride on my F4..He came back after five minutes, ashen faced, telling me he'd dropped it...When he asked me to come out and look at the damage I made out like I wasn't bothered. I just said oh well...had a cursory glance and didn't look at the bike in detail until the next day ion my own...

He scratched my clutch lever, bar end, mirror and fairing and tail fairing.

He hadn't even got onto the road from the service road, not even five yards poor sod !.... I fixed the damage myself.....But the fact that he is now in the eternal hall of shame made it all worth while ha ha poor sod stopped at the road side on the front brake, pitched forward and then forgot to put his foot down....Brilliant.. : ) He offered to pay for all the damage...I just laughed..Imagine if I had gone the full Monty on him..He'd be destitute !

I should have left him to "crack one out lol "

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
:naughty:Its another fine sunny day..... what should one do? go for another ride or crack one off? the wife is still in bed and the daughter is watching cartoons
If the wife is your avatar, you go out on the bike and i'll keep her company in bed and we can crack one out together! .

Glad the damage is only very light .

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
If the wife is your avatar, you go out on the bike and i'll keep her company in bed and we can crack one out together! .

Glad the damage is only very light .
He wishes!

Bad start to the season - I've been too busy redecorating the house (and it's still a bit cold for me). Where did it happen anyway?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts