MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ever have a day or a week where its all going wrong??? I friggin have had probably worst last 2 days. Airbox not fitting to the bike right, Rushing around like a chicken with his head cut off to go on travel for my job and no one seems to know what I need or how I am going to get there, Getting things in the house lined up to go and seems like nothing is getting done, Paid a couple of bills and had the wrong dates on the online payment, UGH!!! What a mess!! maybe a trip to the bar will help?

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Save me a seat next to you :koolaid:

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You got it!! I better get laid tonight so it can all be rainbows and unicorns again. Instead of just a foul day!

·
Living the Dream
2,759 Posts
i would go to a shooting range and fire off a couple clips...to much drinking and you might have a problem running up the flag pole if you know what i mean! haha

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
You got it!! I better get laid tonight so it can all be rainbows and unicorns again. Instead of just a foul day!
I gotcha unicorn right here Al.......just bend over.....:jerkoff:

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
WHOA WHOA Randy. What are we talking about here? hahaha keep those sheep and chicken wishes out of this.

·
Super Moderator
22,617 Posts

Like Randy said: Be careful what you wish for...you may go out to "get laid" ....and find that your arse will be sore for weeks!:jsm:

I mean with the string of luck you are running and all, it would be safer to sit on the couch and drink beer.:smoking:

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
I guess we all have days or even weeks like that. I've had a pretty shitty couple of years '07 and '08. But the year just gone '09 was much better and I'm hoping for even better things in 2010. Just take a breath, step back for a bit to take stock, then have a second look, that airbox will probably fly into place!

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Same shit here, got mv parts on the way from the states , from ragatzi.
Post service keeps saying it,s in the sorting out center.Before that it was stuck in customs for several days.Shipped with priority mail on 23 , should take 6-8 days max. We,re the 12 ......
Did already 3 phone calls for it :blah::blah: today..........................pfffffffffffffff

Belgium postal service :banghead:

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well there is starting to be some sunshine! Got my finance part of some goods bought worked out, Job stuff is falling into place finally, Slept all night, Got laid. Rainbow is forming out side now I just have to look over my shoulder for Randy "the unicorn" Bubba not to be sneaking up on me.

Me and FBF are discussing the airbox now.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts