MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
two customers came today to take their beautifull mv , a nice new R312 and the second brutale SENNA !!! pictures under the rain................ :D

Attachments

·
Registered
848 Posts
Sh**y wheather....! - but I think the new owners didn´t even notice the rain.... for them those moments were only sunshine!!! :)

btw. I LOVE that black/white 312!! :f4: :highclap:

·
Registered
180 Posts
What a ride that could turn out to be with tires that aren't broken in. Not something I would have the guts to try on the first day of pick-up. I would hate to set the record for quickest drop from delivery.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Are those carbon fibre air tubes and injector covers standard on the 312?
Thought 312's had the same plastic as the R
Tont

·
Registered
571 Posts
Carbon chainguards as well..... ahhh shit!

·
Registered
276 Posts
I the ofitial MV web site you can find the technical especifications for 312. The weigth (192Kg) and thermoplastic parts are similar to the R. I can not understand this air ducts in carbon fiber.

Can anyone explain this please?.

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
MADRIDF4R said:
I the ofitial MV web site you can find the technical especifications for 312. The weigth (192Kg) and thermoplastic parts are similar to the R. I can not understand this air ducts in carbon fiber.

Can anyone explain this please?.
At a guess I'd say he payed to upgrade to the carbon.

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
Damn that Brutale Senna is sick!!! Anyone know where I can get one?! I never heard of the Senna version for that and it is nowhere on their website! I would seriously love to put money down on one of those babies!!

·
Registered
8,920 Posts
suryad said:
Damn that Brutale Senna is sick!!! Anyone know where I can get one?! I never heard of the Senna version for that and it is nowhere on their website! I would seriously love to put money down on one of those babies!!
Alka is a true artist, and makes these custom...

·
Registered
123 Posts
It is not a Brutale Senna, it is a fake, and that is why it's not on the official website!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts