MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Back in 1/10 I sold my beloved '02 F4s Diamante. A decision that I was not happy about. So I've been off the boards since then. But I sold it to a great guy that I knew would appreciate it and take care of it. I asked that he please give me first chance at buying it back if he ever decided to sell. Well he decided to sell. So after 4.5 years without it I'm buying it back this week. I bought it new in '02 and thought I'd never sell it, but sometimes life gets in the way. I have to say that I'm as excited as I was the day I picked it up from the dealer!

Attachments

Registered
Congrats Slobo! What a great reunion story! :f4:

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was without a bike for awhile. Once things settled down I got my hands on an '08 Ducati Monster S2r, which is a bike I always wanted. Did some customizing to it during my hiatus. Lots of powder coating and anodizing along with a new paint scheme.

Attachments

Registered
That's nice work on the Monster, though that clutch seems dangerously exposed :)

Registered
Nice, welcome back.

Registered
welcome back man you have some catching up to do
Catching up? No, not really. Well ... a couple of Bubs, Alvin sold the forum, Lee went on to a better place, Elton got banned, well ... maybe so.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts