MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
right then ive been back on a dyno today this time with a more open mv corse tail cans.so the set up is pcv,race ecu,arrow headers and mv corse tail cans.as you can see the map generally looks better but ive lost a few bhp.the dyno guy said thats most likely down to it being a different dyno and also said his dyno has never given any thing away.he also said alot of track people dont like useing his dyno as they always get low bhp readings.i will take it back to dynojet uk later in the year when ive more time.he also pointed out that its now running very slightly rich most likely due to the change in end cans but also said its not too bad and dynojet uk will sort that easily.

before and after runs

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Nice to see that the dip has gone at 100% throttle. Are you happy with the quickshift?

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Nice to see that the dip has gone at 100% throttle. Are you happy with the quickshift?

yes very....ive quickshifters on all my bikes and different makes of quickshifter too.i was expecting this one not to be as good as my bazzaz,hm and ignition contoling dynojet qs as it controls the fuel on the mv but i cannot feel any difference.its alot of fun too.im pleased that most of the dips gone and with a tweek on the fueling im sure the bhp drop will be sorted too.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts