MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A few of you might remember me, and one member was even kind enough to e-mail me to see how things were. :)

Anyway, life intervened, and the MV has sat stagnant (though I'm proud to say unsold!) since last summer.

I see threads on whiskey, pigiolino his normal enthusastic self, all seems right here still. :yo:

Good to be back!

Admin, did you really finally get an MV?!

·
Registered
756 Posts
Welcome back :) :f4:

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
admin said:
Welcome back! Hope to see you join up sometime :)

Yes i did! :drummer:
Awesome! An Ago, the bike is a beaut! :king:

I'm bummed I missed the thing in Irvine last weekend. I'll have to see yours at the next one.

Thanks everyone!

·
Living the Dream
2,755 Posts
Alvin, i love the subtle touch of putting an AGO as the top part of the site...i wonder what made you decide on the AGO? :stickpoke

·
Registered
8,859 Posts
Greeneggs&ham said:
Alvin, i love the subtle touch of putting an AGO as the top part of the site...i wonder what made you decide on the AGO? :stickpoke
I wonder if you noticed all of the other 6 headers ;)

·
Registered
339 Posts
Welcome back LTL!!!!! I wondered what happened to the MV fanatic over at fireblades, ha ha. Missed you. Hope we can have some OC get togethers when the weather settles down.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nevermore said:
Welcome back LTL!!!!! I wondered what happened to the MV fanatic over at fireblades, ha ha.
Thanks! FBO went through an ownership change, and most of the mods didn't like the new owner's um....style, among other things. I no longer post there.

odonata said:
Where have you been? SE Asia again? done any diving/shooting/riding lately?
Last travel to Asia was Japan and Singapore. Also, was in Maui a few weeks ago, which was a desperately needed recharge. Two family members had serious life thretening health issues, along with some big stuff at work, and helping start a new forum after FBO changed in ways several of us didn't like.

Shooting, recently I've gotten out several times. I've been playing with a couple of nice new ARs most, one in 9mm, one in .223. :) Have you been getting any of the AUGs out?

Something you'll appreciate, in Dec I added a record player to the hi-fi. I've been having lots of fun collecting records. It's fun to A-B records and CDs for people who think it's stupid to buy stuff on vinyl. I've really been enjoying a reissue of crazy-man Mehta doing The Planets in your illustrious house. :D

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Good to see you back mate. :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts