MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have spent enough time bagging the crap out of Gary & Jen (Spr#87qt) for ripping off another forum member here. I am not done - far from it AND this is why!

I bought a pair of MV Agusta gloves from B42day (Carlos) - I offered him a price inclusive of postage (US first class) which he accepted & I instantly sent him the agreed figure via paypal. Anyhow, he got called into work next morning & could not post them, he PM'd me to apologise. I told him to not sweat it & when he could get to the post office would be fine, not to go out of his way and I thanked him for the courtesy.

So the guy Pm'd me to say that he felt bad about the delay, had paid the upgrade fare to Fed ex, sent me a tracking number & they will be here in Australia 02 March.

They arrived in my home 02 March - that's Texas to Australia in my hand in 5 days! The gloves were as described - in fact even better than he described, he had over accentuated the very minor flaws!

I can't speak highly enough of a person that does this off his own volition, that's pretty damn honourable in any language.

It's the polar opposite to Mat's experience with Gary & Jen (SPRqt#87).

This is largely what I have experienced by trading with other members here & WHY I am so vocal about Mat's injustice - it destroys erodes all the good stuff the others have created.

Carlos (B24day) has other stuff in the for sale section - if you are thinking about doing business with this guy - you should, it is pleasure dealing with him.

Thanks Carlos! :yo:

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm Cheap

Thanks much...it is going to go to my head now and get bigger.....tell them I am also very good looking :)
LOL - now THAT'S pushing it friend, wait a minute, that jacket is my size send it to me & I'll tell you anything you want to hear :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Those gloves are going straight to the pool room.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5KbMolsUPA

1 minute clip from the film The Castle.

Love that movie and for anyone that doesn't know that's where Dave gets his name from (also one of my favourite all time movies). He has seen first hand that I have a pool room now all I need is for my son to go to jail & I'll have the perfect family! LOL

1 - 9 of 9 Posts