MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody else having problems with the glass falling out?

I've lost one glass which I managed to replace but now the other side is loose as well. There's a claim in for new ones but I think its a design fault and if I get new ones then they'll suffer the same fault.

·
Registered
207 Posts
mirrors

:banghead: yes i've had my mirror fall out, just ordered another one. if one falls out again i will get bar ends and put the turn signals somewhere. $ 200.00 a pop for one mirror. :cry:

·
Registered
324 Posts
yes -lost one already but I was told it can go in under warranty - gotta bring it down to the dealers for a picture to send in with the claim.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Mine fell out too...both on the same ride. I replaced mine with barracuda mirrors and so far they are working well. Don't know when I'll ever see the warranty replacements from the factory!

·
Registered
61 Posts
I do like those Barracuda mirrors, but I'll be damned I can't find them anywhere. Where did you source them?

Thanks

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
In Europe I've found an Italian website, Accessori Moto Store they have them for €109. But I haven't tried to order any yet.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I got mine from monster parts. Keep in mind they do require modding the stock mirror mounts and adding resistors.

·
Registered
456 Posts
one thing i did with the stock mirrors is that i got some really really thin double sided tape from window insulation, the double sided tape that is literally like scotch tape but double sided, and put that around the nub on the stock mirrors and that has held the mirrors in perfectly while still allowing adjustability and it has held for the last 6 months.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts